Sunday, February 5, 2017

Random Saturday #9: Say it with a song!!

Hello my dear Readers.

Today and at this very moment, I feel really tired and nothing interesting comes to mind for this Random Saturday. This is why I decided to make a music post, which will include 10 songs that perfectly represent my way of thinking, at least at this period of time.

1. Human - Rag n' bone man


2. The truth about love - Pink


3. Ironic - Alanis Morissette


4. Together - The Raconteurs


5.Can't Sleep Love - Pentatonix


6. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes


7. I'm no superman - Lazlo Bane


8. Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin


9. Run Boy, Run - Woodkid


10. Always look at the bright side of life - Monty Python



Music has always been, and will always be a good friend of mine.

What is the song, that describes you at this point of your life? 

Thank you very much for listening J


You have my best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment